Apostille service In Marriage Certificate -INR 5,000

Publish Date: 12-08-2017 01:40:43 | Contact name: Anishma S | Location: INDIA | Place: Palakkad | 8 times displayed |

For getting employment or residence
visa the certificates should be attested from the concerned embassy. If
you are going for job purpose your
educational certificate should be attested. Educational certificates like SSLC,
HSE, degree, diploma, nursing, ITI, experience certificate etc can be attested
from Kuwait embassy. Embassy attestation is done mainly through Ministry of
External affairs. Like this non educational documents also can be attested for
getting residence visa. Which includes
marriage, birth, police clearance certificate, and any private

Attestation is the process to certify the genuinity of the certificates
from its concerned department for the purpose of employment or higher education
in abroad. certificate attestation services is provided to Saudi Arabia (KSA),
Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar from various
departments like Notary, State Home Ministry, SDM, Human Resource Development
Department(HRD), Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Embassy and Consulate for
all kind of certificate attestation requirements.

There are many agencies competing to attest
certificates. But the truth is that most of the agencies are fake. They make
fake attestation. Another shocking thing is that you will not get the
certificate back.

Are you confused to submit documents in a
reputed company???

We are here. Genius attestation services. The number
one leading attestation company in the world having more than 15 years
experience having head quarters in Dubai. We are having branches all over the


Online tracking

24*7 live chat

Free delivery
anywhere in Middle East

Reasonable rate
and minimum days for processing

    | Report bad use or Spam

Contact Anishma S: Apostille service In Marriage Certificate

Phone: 09020531515




Send me an email with links to manage my Ad